 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2723
Re: Anybody working on 6909? (Was: 6002, similar to 6909?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 06:47:42 GMT

Have you - or somebody else - started working on <part:6059>[1]?

I could use it (well, actually I have used it) for the building
instructions for Katrines bus stop[2].

If nobody else dares to try, then I will give it a try myself.
Play well,

Jacob

1) I _have_ checked TTPT.
2) http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/Milj%F8er/Bregnerod/Busstoppested/

I haven't started working on it, I thought about it, but then realized the top
part would be a real pain -er- challenge. The non spherical parts shouldn't be
too much trouble though. If you or anybody else decides to take it on I wish
you the best of luck.