 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2593
Re: 6002 mpd version, now I think I got it.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 19:13:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Don Heyse wrote:

Sure, but if you're going to submit the hi-res version of 6002.dat then
why don't you just submit the new primitives along with it in an MPD
file?  I think that's reasonable.  By the way, do you happen to know if
the hi-res sphere primitive has been submitted?

I don't *think* it has been submitted.  Then again, new primitives are handled
differently than new part files.

Steve