 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2600
2599  |  2601
Subject:
6002, similar to 6909?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 01:03:20 GMT

Don and Mark,

     I recently aquired partn number 6909 which is a 4 x 4 x 6 (?) Round Panel
with Spherous Top.  I can't help but notice how similar it is to 6002 and was
wondering if you two were going to try to make that part also.  I tried a
little, but the spherical areas really stump me.  Just a thought!

Regards,

Scott