 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2581
Re: 6002 mpd version, now I think I got it.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 05:34:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Chris Dee writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Mark Kennedy writes:
Sorry about the last post, I just downloaded L3Lab and it views MPD files
properly. I then discovered I made a blunder in the MPD version do here is • the
corrected version.

I think the top of the file should look like this - then it will launch L3Lab
as a plugin from the web interface.

0 FILE 6002.dat
0 part 6002 round Panel  6 x  6 x  9 with Spherous Top
0 by Mark Kennedy
0 based on 2572 by unknown author
0 with bottom curved bits from 30056 by Don Heyse
0
2 24 -20 8 -20 -20 0 -20

ie. the first FILE statement should specify .dat, and you do not need another • 0
FILE statement between the header and the real code.

Also, you can refer to subparts in the s\ subdirectory, if you use the • relative
path in the dat file and the 0 FILE header

eg.
1 16 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 0 s\6002s2.DAT
0
0 FILE s\6002s2.dat

Regards, Chris

Okay, Like I said this was my first attempt at an .MPD file. Thanks for the
tips.