 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2722
Re: 2x2x1 cylinder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 02:14:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Dan Boger writes:
On Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 01:50:13AM +0000, Adrian Drake wrote:
I can't find this part in the Ldraw database, nor can I find the part number
on it either.  Has this part been modeled yet?  It's used as the wheels on
the 7301 Life On Mars Rover, among other places.

you mean this part?

http://peeron.com/inv/parts/3941

:)

Har har.  I think I know what that part is :P

Adrian