 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2205
Re: New Part: 3001_d.dat - Duplo Brick 2 x 4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 16:50:58 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:

Someone needs to rename these stud p-files.  They don't follow the standard
standard.  The next available number for studs is 7.  So my suggestion is:

stud7.dat      Stud Duplo Open
stud8.dat      Stud Duplo Tube Open
stu27.dat      Stud Duplo Open (Fast-Draw)
stu28.dat      Stud Duplo Open (Fast-Draw)

Strange. I named the Scala stud to Stud5.dat, but someone renamed it to StudSc.dat. So I thought StudDu*.dat would
follow that new pattern...

Please note that there are solid Duplo studs on some Duplo baseplates, even though the most common Duplo stud is the one
corresponding to stud2.dat

--
Tore Eriksson
Sweden