 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2238
Re: New Part: 3001_d.dat - Duplo Brick 2 x 4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 00:25:53 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Steve Bliss writes:
The only changes I made to Tony's 3001_d.dat are:

1. Adding references to box6.dat.
2. Deleting edge lines that are superceded by box6.dat.

After looking a little closer at other parts (and some contact with Tore), I
have become convinced that the interior details are probably more than we
need to model anyway.

The only important interior structures are:
  Center stud
  Side ribs (the ones that bind to Duplo studs)

I move that we sack all other details (although they look really nice!)

And although I believe that I was the one to first suggest adding them, I
also move that we sack the flattened surfaces on the insides of both the
bottom and top studs.  This is far more detail than we need.

Opinions?

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com