 CAD / 8973
Re: Problem with PluginWheelGenerator 1.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 13:00:24 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Niels Karsdorp writes:

I just uploaded another version 1.1.2 of my PluginWheelGenerator
that now uses the path settings from the registry, so it only works
with LDDesignPad version 1.2 or later.

(I had still 1.19 when I created my plugins, so there was no entry in
the registry for the LDDesignPad path).

http://home.hetnet.nl/~niels-karsdorp/ldraw/utils.htm

Niels

Niels,