 CAD / 8940
Re: Problem with PluginWheelGenerator 1.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 14:43:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Niels Karsdorp writes:

You are either the first who tried my plugin, or you are the first
who does not have LDDesignpad installed in C:\Lego\LDDPad.
(That's where I have installed it at home).
The problem is that I forgot to remove some code (I used to develop
the plugin) before releasing it. In stead of looking for the
PluginColors.txt and PluginWheelParts.txt files in the Plugins folder,
it looks for these files in C:\Lego\LDDPad\Plugins

I will fix the problem as soon as possible and upload the fixed version.
I quick workaround is to create the folder C:\Lego\LDDPad\Plugins
and copy the PluginColors.txt and PluginWheelParts.txt files to this
folder.

Niels

Niels, thanks a lot.
I have installed my Lego software in different directory indeed. This is my
old habit not to use C: drive for software which is not a part of operating
system or almost like this (for example MS Office etc). Even if I decided to
install something on disk C: I don't use it for my data. In case of problem
with system I could easily reinstall system without losing important data.
Best regards.

Marek