 CAD / 8941
8940  |  8942
Subject:
New wheels and cone primitives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 15:03:46 GMT

I noticed a wrong title in the new cone primitives I
uploaded some time ago. I just uploaded new versions
to the parts tracker.

p\4-4con3.dat
p\4-4con5.dat
p\4-4con6.dat
p\4-4con9.dat
p\4-4con10.dat
p\4-4con18.dat
p\4-4con19.dat

I also uploaded a couple of new wheel parts
(that also use the new cone primitives):

x269.dat Axle with extension
  (Same orientation as 35b.dat)
x242.dat
x242c01.dat
x243.dat
x243c01.dat
x244.dat
x244c01.dat
x245.dat
x245c01.dat
x245c02.dat

The x24*.dat files contain only the wheel.
The x24*c01.dat files are complete with wheel and 35b.dat axle
The x245c02.dat is complete with extended axle x269.dat

Does anybody know if part x245c01.dat really exists (with normal axle),
I only have those with the extended axle (x245c02.dat).

There was a discussion about the use of the extended axle a while ago.

Play well and review well,
Niels