 CAD / 8963
Re: Problem with PluginWheelGenerator 1.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 10:13:12 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Marek Idec writes:
In lugnet.cad, Niels Karsdorp writes:
I was right about the bug in my PluginWheelGenerator 1.1
I have fixed it and version 1.1.1 can now be downloaded from my site.

http:\\home.hetnet.nl\~niels-karsdorp\ldraw\utils.htm

Play well,
Niels

Niels,
I've just tested it and it still doesn't work. The same message "I/O error
103" appears. This workaround for version 1.1 you mentioned works perfectly.
Version 1.1.1 unfortuanetely not. Where does your plugin search for paths?

Regards,
Marek

Niels,
I made some investigations (sorry for that) and I found that your plugin
attempts to open PluginColors.txt file from directory LDraw\Models\Plugins.
Was it your intention? I should be rather Lddp\Plugins I suppose.
When I copied files to Ldraw\Models\Plugins, then PluginWheelGenerator
v.1.1.1 started working properly.

Regards

Marek