 CAD / 8938
Re: Problem with PluginWheelGenerator 1.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 12:06:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Niels Karsdorp writes:
What version of LDDesignPad do you use?
I haven't tried the newest version myself, yet.

I use LDDesignPad version 1.3.0.0. I guess it's the newest one.
I'm still able to use older version of PluginWheelGenerator but I'm not
sure, what I lose using the old one instead of new one.

Marek