 CAD / 8932
8931  |  8933
Subject:
Problem with PluginWheelGenerator 1.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 12:06:32 GMT

Hi,
I used the old PluginWheelGenerator without problems. It worked very fine.
Unfortunately new version 1.1 doesn't work. Starting plugin I get message
"I/O error 103", then plugin window opens but with empty list for holders. I
suppose it's a matter of path settings.  I set all required paths in
LDDesignPad configuration.
What do I do wrong? Could you help me?

Marek