 CAD / 8974
Re: Blue track era loco train base
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:02:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Niels Karsdorp writes:
Does any of the partauthors have the loco trainbase
as used in set 171?

http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0171/0171-02.html

I'dd like to create this trainset (I used to have) in MLCad,
but the trainbase for the loco is not available in LDraw.

Other interesting old trainparts not available are the
single buffers and the magnets attached to a red 2x4 plate.

I don't have these pieces around, so I cannot create them myself.

Niels

I'll take a look at it soon, chances are that I have that train base. I know
I have at least the magnet holders and the single buffers.

/Tore