 CAD / 8476
Re: * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.1 released *
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 23:05:16 GMT

I'm working on a plugin that does Hoses.  It my take me a little bit though
as I'm still hashing out my DATLine Class hierarchy and I have to reeforce
my knowledge of coding Forms.

I've become the poster child for learning Delphi based on 7 year old Pascal
knowledge and *extensive* use of the help files

BTW, for all who don't know, Delphi 6 Personal Edition is available for FREE
on the Boland website (it's a 138 MB download though)

-Orion