 CAD / 8431
Re: * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.1 released *
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 09:42:13 GMT

I've made a C++ DLL (using borland bcc32.exe compiler 5.5)

And can access it just fine using little delphi project but when I place
it in your plugin dir and start lddp it closes again imedentenly.

I've only implemended the plugin_info function the otherone is still
empty but pressent.

Can you give your'e linking source for me to test with tonight.

I used:

procedure Plugin_Info(CaseID: byte; buffer: pchar; maxlength: byte);
stdcall; external 'PluginSample.dll'; //cpp dll version

and this to read the string:

   var buf: shortstring;

   begin
     buf[0]:=#100;
     plugin_info(0, @buf[1], 100);
     buf[0]:=chr(pos(#0, buf));
     edit1.text:=buf;
   end;

Roland

Carsten Schmitz wrote:

Hello,

Thank you Roland for pointing this error out to me. I admit I am new to the
DLL and pointer stuff.
I think i fixed this problem now, created a 'beta' version and put it up on
my website http://www.m8laune.de in the files section.

I hope this time the plugin stuff is error-free ;). If there are still
problems just mail me.

Play well

Carsten

<snip>