 CAD / 8418
Re: * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.1 released *
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 19:22:46 GMT

Hi Carsten,

I like your program a lot. Very easy to use and has UNDO !!!!
One feature/plug-in that I would like is to be able to work on a part and
see the results in realtime. LDAO allows me to do this with L3Lab. I figured
LDView is supposed to do this for your program, however, every time I try to
open a file in LDView the program crashes (I use WinXP and figure that might
be why). I tried to set L3Lab to open up as a user defined program. That
works fine when I want to view the part at a static place, but if I make a
change to the part then I have to exit L3Lab and open it again.
If you could set up a direct launch button that would allow L3Lab to display
realtime updates or if you could explain to me how to do this I would
appreciate it.

Thanks,
Adam