 CAD / 8429
Re: * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.1 released *
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 06:03:23 GMT

Hello Adam,

Works perfectly for me. Try to reload the page using the menu on right mouse
button.

Play well

Carsten

"Adam Howard" <abhoward10@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
In lugnet.cad, Carsten Schmitz writes:
Thank you for your suggestion. I just implemented the support for L3Lab • and
polling-support for LDView and L3Lab.
I just uploaded a new beta version to my website ( www.m8laune.de) : • v115b

Hi Carsten,
Thanks for your quick update :)
Unfortunately I just tried to download the new one and I received the
dreaded 'File Not Found' error.
I appreciate all your hard work.
Thanks,
Adam