 CAD / 8412
Re: * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.1 released *
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 01:45:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Carsten Schmitz writes:
Hello!

To be honest: I can't  ;-).

But i think that you can translate the dll-headers to C++ without problem.
If they would be in C++ I would be able to translate them to Delphi ;). The
dll funcs are very plain and should be easy to call. They only tricky part
is the call-back funtion to LDDP but with a little Google Groups help I
think a C++ programmer can do it without problems.

Play well Carsten

I know this might be a streach, but is there any way you could provide a • C++
code sample?  It's no big deal if you can't but I think I know C++ better
than Delphi(Pascal).

That's cool, Thanks anyway.

-Orion