 CAD / 8432
Re: * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.1 released *
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 14:09:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Roland Melkert writes:
I've made a C++ DLL (using borland bcc32.exe compiler 5.5)

And can access it just fine using little delphi project but when I place
it in your plugin dir and start lddp it closes again imedentenly.

I've only implemended the plugin_info function the otherone is still
empty but pressent.

Hey, Here's an idea for a plugin.  Chris Daelman sent me a C++
hose generator program based on John Vanzwieten's spreadsheet.
I'm gonna try to put it into ldglite eventually, but perhaps it
might also make a nice plugin for your program.

I stashed it at http://ldglite.sourceforge.net/bezierdoc.zip so
grab it and take a look.

Have fun,

Don