 CAD / 7906
Re: LD4DModeler 1.0 Beta 1 now available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 15:53:17 GMT

"rmelkert" <rmelkert@_remove_chello.nl> wrote in message

I use 1.3 myself, and Lars C. Hassing promised me to include a new
option in L3P soon for controling the sky vector so an even newer
version will be needed soon :)

Ooh, I must mail Lars and ask if he can add an option to turn studs on/off
(unless it's there and I can't see it!). The last few projects I've used
MLCad for have been to layout rooms in my house and render in POV, and it's
a chore to have to remember to turn off the studs at each render (I was
using 1 stud to 1 inch, those studs really make a huge difference to
rendering speeds at that scale!). Plus then I'll have to ask Jeff Boen to
add the stud option to L3PAO :)

Dan