 CAD / 7843
Re: LD4DModeler 1.0 Beta 1 now available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 23:38:11 GMT

Thanks,

I just love programming, so why not do something usefull and chaleging I
thought :)

Chris Daniel wrote:

Roland,

      On behalf of myself and other AFOL's thanks for writing this program!

My first impression is that you spent a lot of time and effort developeing it.
No problems to report with the installing on my winxp machine and your
example projects look good.

I'am looking forward to exporing the functionality later on tonight.

Best Regards
Chris