 CAD / 7587
Re: Create Terrains and import to POV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 22:58:52 GMT

In lugnet.cad, John Henry Kruer writes:
In lugnet.cad, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.cad, John Henry Kruer writes:

http://www.ldraw.org/download/win/3dwin

This program will convert the LIGHTWAVE file into POV.  After that it's a
matter of cut and paste into your POV model file.  I promise to within the
next 3 weeks get a tutorial on this out.

Sorry, but I don't know what to do after that.  I sent all the resulting inc
files to the include folder, but when I render, the render window is all
black.  Now what?

(Because I've made this mistake myself) Is it possible that your camera is
inside part of the terrain?

    Dave!

Well...  The file type converter did it for me.   Maybe somebody can clarify
what to do with it?

John Kruer

I've made some scenes using paint:

I hope its better on Povray.