 CAD / 7580
Re: Create Terrains and import to POV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 18:59:00 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kyle Beatty writes:
In lugnet.cad, Ahui Herrera writes:
For all of you who are having trouble making real life scenes in POV-ray
check this utility out!

See this link for some sample images

Click here to download the program
http://www.planetside.co.uk/terragen/download.shtml

Thanks to kai brodersen for postiung this on brickshelf.
AHui

Very cool! Any chance that you will export these enormous bitmaps to a more
compressed format? (I'd love to see them!)

Correction: Thanks to Kai AND Ahui. I've been trying this out and it is
pretty darn great. I haven't got as far as integrating with POV - any tips
for making them play nice?

(And the file size wasn't that large- the connection was slow. Sorry!)