 CAD / 4528
Re: 2nd. Idea for a new feature to help rotation of parts in Ldraw Cad software
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 18:05:11 GMT

James Reynolds wrote:
for example:
0 ROTATION INHERIT CENTER hinge elbow
0 ROTATION INHERIT AXIS hinge elbow
1 15 0 50 -34 1 0 0 0 0 -1 0 1 0 partWithHinge.DAT

Hmmm, kinda clunky.  What we need is some kind of namespace resolution for
referring to lines from other parts.

Cheers,
- jsproat

Is it still illegal if I copy just the FBI warning?