 CAD / 4493
Re: 2nd. Idea for a new feature to help rotation of parts in Ldraw Cad software
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 11:01:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Marc Klein writes:
<SNIP>
I suggest a modification to the ROTATION CONFIG meta command

0 ROTATION CONFIG <arp> <vf>
<arp> Actual Rotation Point ... which can be

0 = Parts Origin
-1 = Parts Center
-2 = Parts Active Rotation Point
-3 = World Origin
-n = open for future extensions
1 .. n = User defined Rotation Point 1 is the first defined, 2 the second ..
<vf> Visible flag for rotation point, if 1 the point will be display,
otherwice not.

I think this will be easier to read by human beeing, and opens more extension • possibilitites.
Marc Klein
A Mindstorms fan.

Accepted - even if it's a bit harder work for me ...

Michael