 CAD / 4479
Re: Idea for a new feature to help rotation of parts in Ldraw Cad software
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 14:25:58 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Marc Klein writes:
<SNIP>
Michael, if your are interested, i have an algorithm that calculates the • transformation that moves an axis to another.
I can also help developping parts of your software if your are interested. I • am a professionnal developper of cad-cam
softwares. I use Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0.
Marc Klein
A Mindstorms fan.

Now I got it ....

For now I would like to keep MLCad as it is, in order to be able to release
the next version now. With the next version I could imagine implementing this
stuff as well. At that time I would like to come back to you if you do not
mind, providing this solution is accepted by all of us.

Michael