 CAD / 4458
Re: Macintosh Ldraw part files.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 00:35:38 GMT

I'd like to have a lugnet.cad.mac. I think big things are just around the corner
(sorry, privileged information.)

As this is my only L-time tonight---CONGRATULATIONS Todd & Suz on the wedding
announcement!

-Erik

P.S. to get the LDGlite-Mac thing working, you do need to download and run the
Apple OpenGL Installer, unless you already have that from a recent OS install.
Then you need a folder named LDRAW that has a P sub-directory and so on. Then
you need luck. (sorry about the luck part... sometimes it doesn't even work for
me.)