 CAD / 4445
Re: Macintosh Ldraw part files.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 09:42:22 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Ben.

I tried downloading  the stuff for Mac Ldraw, and I could never get
anything to work.

If you have gotten it to work on Mac, could you email me and give me a
hand?

Sounds like what you need is a dedicated group/list for LDMC...where you
could talk openly about issues specific to Mac/LDMC/etc. without having to
feel the need to ask for email help.  PLMK, it would be very easy to set up
lugnet.cad.mac or lugnet.cad.ldmc or lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldmc, etc. --
whatever would help/work best.

--Todd