 CAD / 4426
Re: Macintosh Ldraw part files.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 06:19:00 GMT

"Ben Vaughan" <buster@marsbase.com> wrote in message
news:01HW.B5C5FB0A00063B9E0ACC24F0@lugnet.com...
I just uploaded three parts files for the Macintosh.  These are just the
ldraw parts taken from a PC and repackaged with Stuffit.  I've got them in • 3
flavors: binhex (hqx), stuffit (sit), and as a self extracting archive • (sea).
After decompressing them, you should have the "p" and the "parts" • directory.

I noticed a request for this on the Macintosh LDraw page:
http://homepage.mac.com/ldmc/

So I packaged them up.

You can find them at:
http://www.marsbase.com/macparts.shtm

Great Ben!! :)

I had some conversations with the LDMC guys, and we agreed somewhere along
the line that it would be good to eventually have a www.ldraw.org/mac/ page
where Macintosh resources are gathered.  Unforutnately, I won't have time to
think about this for a while :\  I'll add it to the list of things to do
though.  With the opening up of Mac resources, it will become increasingly
important to have a central location where they can be obtained.

Thanks a TON for doing this!
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114