 CAD / 4438
Re: Macintosh Ldraw part files.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 20:49:41 GMT

On Mon, 21 Aug 2000 7:38:20 -0600, Mark Sandlin wrote
(in message <B5C67EDC.339A%sandlin@nwlink.com>):

Hi Ben.

I tried downloading  the stuff for Mac Ldraw, and I could never get anything
to work.

If you have gotten it to work on Mac, could you email me and give me a hand?

Thanks,

Mark

Holy cats!  I just tried to download my part files and the links were broken!
Agghhhh!

<whew>  Okay, they're fixed now.  sorry about that.  Anyway, Mark, let me
download the latest files and see what we've got.  I know you need to have
opengl installed.  Have you done that?

Ben

Ben Vaughan
buster@marsbase.com