 Announcements / 730
729  |  731
Subject:
Macintosh Ldraw part files.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 03:15:54 GMT

I just uploaded three parts files for the Macintosh.  These are just the
ldraw parts taken from a PC and repackaged with Stuffit.  I've got them in 3
flavors: binhex (hqx), stuffit (sit), and as a self extracting archive (sea).
After decompressing them, you should have the "p" and the "parts" directory.

I noticed a request for this on the Macintosh LDraw page:
http://homepage.mac.com/ldmc/

So I packaged them up.

You can find them at:
http://www.marsbase.com/macparts.shtm