 CAD / 17766
Re: Official LPub manual online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2011 12:08:42 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Saso Tomat wrote:
   I need a help with Lpub. I just can’t get it to work (checked the manual already). I am posting this here so maybe manual could get an update if necessary. • In lugnet.cad, Saso Tomat wrote: I need a help with Lpub. I just can’t get it to work (checked the manual already). I am posting this here so maybe manual could get an update if necessary.

Hi Saso,

You need to work with submodels and call those out. You should also apply Show submodels as parts in the PLI.

Download the LDraw MPD (Multi Part Dat file): http://www.binarybricks.nl/temp/example.mpd

Download the PDF: http://www.binarybricks.nl/temp/example.pdf

If you want to learn how to do that study this page: https://sites.google.com/site/workingwithlpub/creating-more-complex-instructions/add-the-callout

If you have any more questions, ask in the FAQ on the site or just mail me.

Jaco