 CAD / 17695
Re: Official LPub manual online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2011 13:10:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
Anyone managed to make one file?

I manage to do so (using PDFcreator after some html edition), > The file is about 5Mb

Anybody can pick up the file and give it a better hosting!

Philo

Sure. Here's a direct link to a copy of it:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15954981/WorkingWithLPub2011may04.pdf

I strongly recommend using Dropbox. 2GB free, no ads, lots of advantages, no
strings attached whatsoever.

/Tore