 CAD / 17690
Re: Official LPub manual online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2011 20:52:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Saso Tomat wrote:
Thank you very much.Is it possible to get a .pdf version for viewing offline (my
main computer that I use for serious work does not have access to the internet)?
I think I am not the only one with this wish.

Saso

There is no PDF version. You could print every page to PDF.
There are no plans for an offline version.