 CAD / 17700
Re: Official LPub manual online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2011 08:12:32 GMT

The funny thing though is that on the bottom of every page there are the Google
site links in French. Doesn't matter LOL.
Yeah, noticed that _after_ the pdf was generated... could have been edited out
like the left menu and search box!

Be aware that the site content is subjected to change and this PDF will not long
be an exact copy of what's on the site.
I know, always the problem with such duplicated data, that's why I added file
generation date in the name! I'll try to update it when there is a major
revision.

Philo