 CAD / 17693
Re: Official LPub manual online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2011 20:42:34 GMT

On the other hand, I might do that (make PDF of everypage) myself as a service
and create 1 document of it. If I find some time do so...
Be aware though that online pages are subjected to change.

I managed to make one .pdf file for each page. But I just don't have the correct
software to make one big .pdf file.
Anyone managed to make one file?

Saso