 CAD / 17696
Re: Official LPub manual online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 5 May 2011 17:57:00 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
Anyone managed to make one file?

I manage to do so (using PDFcreator after some html edition), > The file is about 5Mb

Anybody can pick up the file and give it a better hosting!

Philo

Sure. Here's a direct link to a copy of it:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15954981/WorkingWithLPub2011may04.pdf

I strongly recommend using Dropbox. 2GB free, no ads, lots of advantages, no
strings attached whatsoever.

Thanks Philo and Tore.
I will put this link in the site.

The funny thing though is that on the bottom of every page there are the Google
site links in French. Doesn't matter LOL.
Be aware that the site content is subjected to change and this PDF will not long
be an exact copy of what's on the site.

Jaco