 CAD / 17691
Re: Official LPub manual online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2011 09:42:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Saso Tomat wrote:
Thank you very much.Is it possible to get a .pdf version for viewing offline (my
main computer that I use for serious work does not have access to the internet)?
I think I am not the only one with this wish.

Saso

There is no PDF version. You could print every page to PDF.
There are no plans for an offline version.

On the other hand, I might do that (make PDF of everypage) myself as a service
and create 1 document of it. If I find some time do so...
Be aware though that online pages are subjected to change.