 CAD / 17685

Subject:
Official LPub manual online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2011 07:39:15 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi folks,

On behalf of Kevin Clague, author of LPub, I am pleased to announce that the
official online manual for LPub 4.0.0.1x is now public.
Please find it at https://sites.google.com/site/workingwithlpub/
Let us know what you think.
If you have questions just post them here or ask by sending an e-mail.

Regards,

Jaco

Re: Official LPub manual online
In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
Hi folks,

On behalf of Kevin Clague, author of LPub, I am pleased to announce that the
official online manual for LPub 4.0.0.1x is now public.
Please find it at https://sites.google.com/site/workingwithlpub/
Let us know what you think.
If you have questions just post them here or ask by sending an e-mail.

Regards,

Jaco

Nicely done, and much appreciated.

Chris Eyerly