 CAD / 15450
Re: Questions About Selling Custom Model Instructions: Confirming LEGO/LDraw Consent
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2008 00:24:52 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Richie Dulin wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Timothy Gould wrote:

Your examples are not the same process. There's a difference between
constructing something using software as a tool and constructing something using
constituent visual components which can be copyrighted. That said, the actual
design of the parts belongs to LEGO so it all gets quite complex. Thus the
statement spelling it out.

-snip-

Tim (also not without a SteerCo hat on)

Are you sure you don't mean "...not _with_ a SteerCo hat on" or perhaps
"...without a SteerCo hat on"?

Or is my thinking cap malfunctioning?

Cheers

Richie Dulin
CO Legeaux

The SteerCo hat was off my head as the space was occupied by the incorrect
double negative hat.

Tim