 CAD / 15383
Re: LPub4 Alpha3 available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2008 23:35:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
   In lugnet.cad, Martin Long wrote:
   In lugnet.cad, Jim DeVona wrote:

   One thing I’m curious about: how did Jim include the cover page for his instruction set? I’ve played around with “LPUB PAGE INSERT pngimagename” with no luck. I can use my PNG as a background, but it then appears for all pages. I really want to use it once on the first page.

   Jim used a separate tool to add the cover page to his instructions.

Yeah, I cheated a bit. I made the cover page in a separate program and added it to the instructions PDF with PDFLab.

It sounds like great things are still in store for LPub, which is neat because it’s already come so far.

Jim