 CAD / 15300
Re: LPub4 Alpha3 available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2008 07:51:49 GMT

Hi,

I get an error :
Unable to execute file:
C:\Program Files\LPub\lpub.exe

CreateProcess failed; code 14001

What are the requirements to run LPub ?

My OS is Windows XP SP1.

Erik

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: LPub4 Alpha3 available

Hi, I got the same error with Windows XP SP3. Didier (16 years ago, 15-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)
  Re: LPub4 Alpha3 available

(...) Hi Eric, First I would like to conform that you are using Alpha3 instead of Alpha1. The problems you are having sound like the issues Alpha1 had. Alpha 3 has need for msvcr90.dll and comctl32.dll, plus a myriad of other libraries in the (...) (16 years ago, 15-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)