 CAD / 15354
Re: LPub4 Alpha3 available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 14:04:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
   In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

In case I forgot to mention it, LPub 4 only currently handles DPI. According to the page sizes that Qt supports, A4 is approximately 8.5 and 11.0. The page sizes you used are in centimeters? LPub performs a best fit match of the dimensions you provide to the various page sizes Qt supports. It picks the page size that best fits, but is larger than or equal to the dimensions you provide.

OK. I tested the results using 11.0 by 8.5 which results in a landscape page fitting the page area. Unfortunately my design does not fit anymore, but I guess I have to edit it to get a landscape result. Back to the drawing board for me, I say! :-)

I’d start with Assem Setup and Parts List Setup and reduce the scale. Kevin