 CAD / 15352
Re: I had to get something out before Brickworld
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 10:20:00 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Hi gang,
  With a tremendous amount from Travis Cobbs, I managed to get a version of LPub
4 ready for an alpha release.

--snip--

Kevin

Wow! This is great.

Thanks to Travis I have it up and running and boy does it make instruction
creation easy. Very, very cool!

Thanks heaps,

Tim