 CAD / 15345
15344  |  15346
Subject:
LPub 4 on Vista? was Re: I had to get something out...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 04:16:00 GMT

--heavy snipping--
  I'll need Travis to let you know where to get the right version of LDView.
I'll need Dean to tell you where to get the right version of LDGLite.

  This is an alpha release, so expect some possible stumblings getting started.
Its taken a long time to get LPub4 this far.

  Sorry for the lack of formality, but I really am excited for those of you who
are brave to give this a try.

  There will be an official web page up soon.

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

I really,really can't wait to try this and just did up some new instructions for
an old MOC as a first test for it.

But... I'm a forced Vista user (thanks HP) so I need to be sure it's going to
work and not ruin my older version on Vista. Those of you who've been forced to
'upgrade' will know why I don't want to just leap in.

So has anyone got it working successfully on Vista yet?

Thanks,

Tim