 CAD / 15272
Re: I had to get something out before Brickworld
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2008 15:36:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
Hi Kevin,

  The Win32 version, tested on XP only, is available at this very unceremonious

  Sorry for the lack of formality, but I really am excited for those of you who
are brave to give this a try.

I was brave enough to create this
(http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Philo/Misc/LPub4/asimo.pdf - based on this
set: http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1237_1) in a very short time...

But many menus (such as the ones to setup page size or change images scale) are
empty. Is it something to be expected for this alpha release?

No, this is not supposed to happen.  Are you talking about the menus in the main
menu bar, or popup menus?

The menu items in the configuration menu in the mail title bar should pup up
dialogs to allow you to edit related topics using a larger dialog.

The pop-up menus on the page are supposed to pop up individual dialogs.

What I see is that the dialogs pop up, but none of the fields have vertical
size, so all the fields look like long tubes with oval ends.  I will have to
study this ASAP.  What is funny is that the dialogs didn't do this before I
loaded up a model.

I've spent most of my time recently debugging on Macs, and this behavior does
not manifest there.

Kevin

Philo