 CAD / 15274
Re: I had to get something out before Brickworld
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2008 19:51:12 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:

Hi Philippe.  Do you know if you have any other software installed that was
developed using Visual C++ 2008?  Or, for that matter, do you have Visual C++
2008 (Express or otherwise) installed?  The reason I ask, is because it worked
for you, and didn't for me, and I suspect that the VC++ 2008 run-time libraries
are the culprit.

--Travis