 CAD / 15337
Re: I had to get something out before Brickworld
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2008 15:32:36 GMT

I missed your presentation this weekend, but it sounded interesting. A friend of
mine who lives in Chicago came to BrickWorld that day and we went to lunch,
which was when you had your sessions.

I too have wondered how LEGO made its instructions in the past and how it does
so now, and I'm sorry I missed hearing about that.

Also, congratulations on receiving the James Jessiman award.