 CAD / 15346
Re: I had to get something out before Brickworld
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 04:21:04 GMT

--snip--
LEGO Factory which is having trouble "fully automating" the process of
building instruction generation.

Kevin

Ironically I've met some mathematicians who worked with TLG on this problem
about five years ago. Their conclusion of "it can't be done" seems to be holding
out still.

I'll stick to LPub and (now less) elbow grease.

Tim